نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Regret

I am so lost in what surrounds me. Not in the typical sense but I am lost in a special way, just like my language gone wild. I know the way home but the problem is that I don't know my real home. I'm simply lost and don't know how to get out. I have already written that for an isolated system, it is impossible to get out of its state circules without outer help.
I have some recent intuitions which I can't just connect them altogether. I know that there is reality. I know that people can individually have intuitions. I know that the Islamic states are not advertising the correct version of Islam. I know that I need to follow my natural life cycle consisting of marriage and so on. I don't belong to any community as I started to think differently. Now I don't align to any community to find fr
Soudabeh:The whole world is the night compared to the other world. When the person comes to the Day of Resurrection, some of his deeds are such that he has not flourished and says that as if I was part of the day in the world and it was  a  very short time and if he is faithful and regret, it is Zoha (  it is noon means that his actions are like the sun in the middle of the sky).If he is a disbeliever and regret, it is Isha (  it is night means that his actions are like the night). When he saw the messenger and didn't pay attention to him and also didn't provide the luggage for the Day of Resurrection.
My dearest X,
So... I remembered that time you sent me a picture of your bleeding finger that night you broke a glass thing. I'm sitting here, wandering in my thoughts and having done nothing. I stuff my face with chocolate and I can't seem to stay on a page while trying to study.
I'm disappointed in myself. For being the weak one. being the one who couldn't help talking to you. The one who was shut out!
I remember wanting to dress appropriately for your wedding or sth, but right now I'm just... fat... My hair doesn't look good anymore and I'm tired of everything. I'm dreading spring! I hate spring. I just hate it. spring is just noot my season. 
I want to forget the regret I have. I don't even want to write about the things I regret about you. So... I should probably end my letter here.
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit

خطرناک ترین آدم ها اونایی هستن که با اعتماد به نفس تمام، احساس دانستن و راه بلد بودن دارن، ولی دارن اشتباه میرن. اما ظاهر کارشون اینو نشون نمیده!
تازه هر کی هم همراهشون نشه با تمسخرشون مواجه میشه.
سفسطه گرهای ِ پرحرفی که هیچ وقت کم نمیارن و حرف هیچ کس جز خودشون رو قبول ندارن.
اما...
کاملا برعکسش رو ادعا میکنن!
با خودتون صادق باشید حداقل!

* یا لیتنی لم اتخذ فلانا خلیلا، لقد اضلنی عن الذکر...

* شد یه هفته پاکی
Is it really hard to understand what I want? I know no body can see me. I really hate this life. Where are you my love? I wish I can do something to bring you into my life. I need you. Maybe more than ever. 
Everyday I just think about how I can touch you, feel you, and love you more. 
I know I am crazy. I probably never see again. 
I do not know what to do. 
I can not live without you. 
I regret my past with you every second of my life. 
I hope I can be with you soon. 
Pleas God, help me. 
I love my goddess more than any thing and any one in my life. 
My fishi. 
بعد وقتی من می‌گم این دنیا دنیای جبره، می‌گن نه. 
جبر یعنی همین که می‌خوام برای چند دقیقه واقعا ناپدید بشم و نمی‌تونم. 
اصلا دلتنگی رو با چی اندازه می‌گیرن؟ واحدش چیه؟ یکای استاندارد کوفتی‌ش چیه؟
دلم این‌قدر تنگ شده که جاش توی سینه‌م خالیه. یه حفره توخالی، هیچی نیست دیگه. 
بعد خب خیلی مسخره‌ست، که هر طرف رو نگاه می‌کنم می‌بینمت با این‌که پونصد ششصد کیلومتر فاصله‌ست از اینجا تا اونجا. که مثلا یکیو تو خیابون می‌بینم که کوچکترین شباهت
[Verse 1]No limit in the skyThat I won't fly for yaNo amount of tears in my eyesThat I won't cry for ya, oh noWith every breath that I takeI want you to share that air with meThere's no promise that I won't keepI'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep[Chorus]When it comes to you, there's no crimeLet's take both of our souls, and intertwineWhen it comes to you, don't be blindWatch me speak from my heartWhen it comes to you, comes to you[Post-Chorus]Want you to share that(When it comes to you)[Verse 2]Cupid ain't a lieArrow got your name on it, oh yeahDon't miss out on a loveAnd regret yourself on it, ohOpen up your mind, clear your headAin't gotta wake up to an empty bedShare my life, it's yours to keepNow that I give to you all of me
Will:
You know, people are always sayingif you love something,
you have to learn to let it go.
I thought that was such bullshit.Till I watched you almost die.In that moment, Stella,nothing mattered to me.Except you.
I'm sorry.I don't wanna go.All I want is to be with you.I can't.I need you to be safe...from me.
I don't know what comes next,but I don't regret any of this.
Could you close your eyes?I just don't know if I can walk awayif you're still looking at me.
Please.
I love you...so much.

----------------------------------------------------------Stella:
Human touchOur first form of communication.Safety, security, comfortوall in the gentle caress of a fingerOr at the brush of lips on a soft cheekIt connects us when we're happy...bolsters usin times of fearexcites us in times of passion
Branding is beneficial not only for companies but also for consumers. The most beneficial of that is that you can avoid risks.
Consumers have various risks when purchasing goods. For example, there are too many risks such as using money and using time. If consumers already know the brand and knowledge of the quality and value of the brand in advance, you will have a guarantee to a certain extent. Therefore, you can reduce the risk of purchasing.
For example, if you bought a brand that you have purchased before, you will feel comfortable that you will not offer bad products or services. Furthermore, as a merit of the brand, possession of a brand as a status leads to having a sense of satisfaction and superiority.
According to Professor Keller, a leading brand theorist, there are six consume
پیش نوشت: اینا رو هرکدوم از جایی توی ذهنم مونده بودن و می‌خواستم بریزمشون بیرون طوری که بعدا بتونم دوباره برشون گردونم به CPU
----------------------------------------
هیچ‌کس تو زندگیش موفق نمیشه اگه کاری رو که شروع کرده به پایان نرسونه! مسئله‌ی اساسی تو زندگی تداوم و استمراره....
قهرمان روئین‌تن نیست! او انسان بودن خودش را قبول کرده و به این طریق به ورای انسانیت سفر می‌تواند کرد. او دردها را هنوز می‌تواند احساس بکند، اما دیگر غم‌هایش غنی شده‌اند و برایش معن
سلام دوستان ^^ کسایی که پست بازگشایی وبلاگ رو خوندن میدونن که گفتم این تابستون من یه دوره بازی سازی گذروندم که متاسفانه به دلایلی نشد به پایان برسه اما ! خوشبختانه بعد از اتمام دوره با کمک یکی از دوستان تیم کوچیکی تشکیل دادیم و اولین کارمون یه بازی ساده به اسم Hexagon هست که پست معرفی و دانلودشو توی وبلاگ تیم گذاشتم . خوشحال و ممنون میشم کسایی که عضو بیانند وبلاگ تیممونو فالو کنند و همه دوستان نظرشونو در مورد بازی بهم بگند.
حمایتتون واقعا برای ما
it's
may 24th,2019 and this is my first comment in this blog.
the political issues are
very complicated and in iran the people talk about political issues everywhere
,specialy in taxi. some years earlier during presidency of mr.ahmadinejad iran
faced with crippling sanctions and the situation was complicated . at the time
of the election mr rouhani promised us to put things right for iran and he was
elected . during the first presidency he chose to negotiate with powers   to
reach overal economic recoverys and increase bilateral trade or even establish
commercial center. This negotiation countinues to the second presidency and
people and me –big regret- voted for him.all the the world
thought that deal was a solution through diplomatic channel and it can
contribute to peace and stabili
it's
may 24th,2019 and this is my first comment in this blog.
the political issues are
very complicated and in iran the people talk about political issues everywhere
,specialy in taxi. some years earlier during presidency of mr.ahmadinejad iran
faced with crippling sanctions and the situation was complicated . at the time
of the election mr rouhani promised us to put things right for iran and he was
elected . during the first presidency he chose to negotiate with powers to
reach overal economic recoverys and increase bilateral trade or even establish
commercial center. This negotiation countinues to the second presidency and
people and me –big regret- voted for him.all the the world
thought that deal was a solution through diplomatic channel and it can
contribute to peace and stability i
Interview: Mary Tod(Author of Time and Regret) with Twins(Shima and Shiva Farahmand)

New post on A Writer of History

Book blogging in Iran
Several months ago, when I asked for people willing to be interviewed about their book blogs or bookstagram activities, identical twins from Iran got in touch with me. As it turns out, they don’t currently have a blog, however, they do belong to an English book club and are planning to create a blog. With what is going on in our world right now (!!), it’s encouraging to hear what these women have to say.
ادامه مطلب
Interview: Mary Tod(Author of Time and Regret) with Twins(Shima and Shiva Farahmand)

New post on A Writer of History
Book blogging in Iran
Several months ago, when I asked for people willing to be interviewed about their book blogs or bookstagram activities, identical twins from Iran got in touch with me. As it turns out, they don’t currently have a blog, however, they do belong to an English book club and are planning to create a blog. With what is going on in our world right now (!!), it’s encouraging to hear what these women have to say.
ادامه مطلب
Buy Soccer Stars Coins
Buying a Soccer Stars coins While on the stock exchange like Jam in the Clash of Clans game, buying coins in this game has made the game more fun. The more you play and the more you win, the more coins you get and the higher you get. Then you can easily enjoy the competition in the top ranks of football and enjoy.
Before we get into the Sacramento Star coin purchase, let's briefly talk about the Sacramento Star game. The SOCCER STARS game, which runs on Android and iOS, has taken the place of the Clash of Clashes game. This game is a mini-clip making company. The company put its strengths and weaknesses in the hands of gamers with smartphones and invited them to play football. The game is not only doubles football, but also like billiards. The amazing ideas put into
ُسلام
چند روز پیش بالاخره بعد از 27 روز یه ایمیل از طرف سفارت با متن زیر دریافت کردم:

Dear My family Name

Thank you for your e-mail and please accept my apologies for the delayed
response. Our volumes of correspondence continue to be exceptionally high and I
regret that, despite our best efforts, it may take weeks for responses to be
sent.

Your application is under review for
background verifications and unfortunately, we cannot estimate the time for
their completion. I would like to assure you that as soon as the review is
completed, we will proceed with the next steps.

Our office will contact you if any additional
documents are required.

Thank you for your patience and
understanding.

Best Regards,

Hande

Branding is beneficial not only for companies but also for consumers. 
The most beneficial of that is that you can avoid risks.
Consumers have various risks when purchasing goods. For example, there are too many risks such as using money and using time. If consumers already know the brand and knowledge of the quality and value of the brand in advance, you will have a guarantee to a certain extent. Therefore, you can reduce the risk of purchasing.
For example, if you bought a brand that you have purchased before, you will feel comfortable that you will not offer bad products or services. Furthermore, as a merit of the brand, possession of a brand as a status leads to having a sense of satisfaction and superiority.
According to Professor Keller, a leading brand theorist, there are six consu
۱. ذهن‌خوانی mind reading: فکر می‌کنید، بدون شواهد کافی می‌دانید که دیگران به چه چیزی فکر می‌کنند. مثل: «جواب سلامم را نداد، پس حتما از دست من ناراحت است.»
۲. پیش‌گویی  furtune telling : پیش‌بینی می‌کنید که حوادث آینده، بد از آب در می‌آیند یا این که خطرات زیادی شما را تهدید می‌کند. مثل : «در امتحان شکست می‌خورم» یا «کاری گیر من نخواهد آمد.»
۳. فاجعه‌سازی catastrophizing: معتقدید هر چه اتفاق افتاده یا خواهد افتاد به شدت افتضاح، ناخوشایند و غیر قابل تحمل است. م
 تا در
دادگاههای فدرال، علیه آمریکا شکایت کند! ولی هیچکس به فکر نیست، و فقط به التماس
روی آورده اند: وزیر خارجه ایران می گوید: امیدوار است که آمریکا پشیمان شود! در
حالیکه باید او را پشیمان کرد! همین دیپلماسی التماسی، باعث شده که آمریکا فکر کند
مهم است، و تحریم هایش همه را به زانو در می اورد. لذا به صورت همه چنگ می زند! و
همه را تحریم می کند. منتظر می ماند که تحریم اثر کند! اما هیچیک از کشورهای تحریم
شونده، کوتاه نیامدند! این معلوم می کند: تحریم سل
«یکی از نشانه‌های تنگی نفس این است که فرد متوجه هر دم و بازدمی که رخ می‌دهد، باشد.»
NF یا به تفصیل Nathan John Feuerstein، رَپری 28 ساله و Mansion (عمارت)، از قطعات اولین آلبوم رسمی این هنرمند است و بهانه‌ی نوشتن این پست. یکی از خصوصیت‌های متن موسیقی‌های NF، پرداختن به درگیری‌هایی است که نه در دنیای عینی ملموس، بلکه در دنیای ذهنی و درونش اتفاق می‌افتند و هر شنونده‌ای که تجربیاتی از این قبیل با هر درجه‌ای از مشابهت داشته باشد، با آن‌‌ها ارتباط برقرار می
«یکی از نشانه‌های تنگی نفس این است که فرد متوجه هر دم و بازدمی که رخ می‌دهد، باشد.»
NF یا به تفصیل Nathan John Feuerstein، رَپری 28 ساله و Mansion (عمارت)، از قطعات اولین آلبوم رسمی این هنرمند است و بهانه‌ی نوشتن این پست. یکی از خصوصیت‌های متن موسیقی‌های NF، پرداختن به درگیری‌هایی است که نه در دنیای عینی ملموس، بلکه در دنیای ذهنی و درونش اتفاق می‌افتند و هر شنونده‌ای که تجربیاتی از این قبیل با هر درجه‌ای از مشابهت داشته باشد، با آن‌‌ها ارتباط برقرار می
اصطلاحات  نامه انگلیسی
 نامه نگاری انگلیسی یکی از روشهای ارتباطی بین انسان هاست که سال هاست مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد و هیچ وقت از بین نخواهد رفت، هرچند شکل و شمایل آن امروزه به نامه های الکترونیکی تغییر کرده اما اصول شروع و پایان نامه و نگارش تغییر چندانی نکرده و همچنان کارایی خودشان را دارند، امروز اصطلاحات پایان نامه در زبان انگلیسی رو براتون آماده کردم، این اصطلاحات وقتی به کارمون میاد که بخوایم در پایان نامه از اصطلاحاتی استفاده کنی

آدم  همیشه که جوان نمی ماند؛ قدر جوانی را بدان.
You’re only young once

خر ما از کُرّه گی دم نداشت.

f you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

حرف های صد من یه غاز.
Sweet nothing

تا خراب نشود، آباد نمی شود؛ بی مایه فطیر است.
You can’t make an omelette/omelet without breaking eggs

توبه گرگ مرگ است.
You may end him but you’ll not mend him

زیره به کرمان بردن.
To carry coals to Newcastle

تا سه نشه بازی نشه.
third time lucky

باد آورده را باد می برد.
easy come, easy go

اگر ریگ بیابان در شود چشم گدایان پر نشود.
A beggar’s purse is bottomless

سیلی نقد به از
نامه یکی از قدیمی ترین و اولین راههای ارتباطی است که انسانها از ابتدا برای ارتباط از آن استفاده می کرده اند. نوشتن نامه به زبان انگلیسی چندان کار راحتی نیست، اما نگران نباشید. با بهکلام همراه شوید تا طرز صحیح نوشتن نامه را از ابتدا تا انتها بیاموزید. یقیناً همه ی ما در طول زندگی خود حداقل یک بار نامه می نویسیم  و بهتر است که بتوانیم نامه خود را به اصولی ترین شکل ممکن بنویسیم. بنابراین یادگیری برخی از نکات در این مورد، میتواند به ما در نگارش ی
اول از همه دانایی خود را بالا ببریم، تا بدانیم چه کار هایی می توانیم انجام دهیم. دوم خداشناسی خود را تقویت کنیم، تا بدانیم خدا چه امکاناتی به ما داده یا می دهد. بعد هم شیطان را گول بزنیم و سرکار بگذاریم! چون بهر حال ما اشرف مخلوقاتیم، نباید همیشه حالت تدافعی داشته باشیم، تا شیطان نقشه بکشد و ما آن را خنثی کنیم. بلکه از عقل و دانایی خود استفاده کرده، او را قال بگذاریم. مثلا وقتی اذان می گویند، به شیطان بگوییم: از وسوسه های توتشکر می کنیم! ولی بری
ساکنان نوار غزه و کرانه باختری، مورد شدیدترین
حملات واقع می شوند: اسرائیل هر وقت دلش خواست، افرادی را دستگیر می کند و: آنها
را به به زندان می برد. پس ارتش غزه کجاست؟ 
نیروهای زیادی تحت عنوان: نیروی مقاومت دوره دیده اند، لباس فرم دارند و تمرین
های لازم را انجام می دهند، حتی به موشک انداز نیز مجهز هستند، ولی معلوم نیست چرا
به موقع، جلوی هجوم چند سرباز اسرائیلی را نمی توانند بگیرند؟ اسرائیلی ها هم
فهمیده اند که: هر کاری کنند کسی به آنها کاری ندار
O, Allah! Send Your peace upon Mohammad and his pure household, and his chosen companions, and his pure partner (wife) and his offspring, to every prophet who has given the good news of his coming, and the prophets who are in the chain of his ancestors, and also send peace upon those who in sending peace upon them is achieved Your satisfaction of Your prophet, O God! Bestow Your peace and mercy upon them as far as they are satisfied and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his households like the peace that You sent to Abraham and his household and grant the same blessing on Mohammad and his household, and Grant the same mercy upon them, indeed You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.O, God! Bestow to Moham
خمینی جانآن دل که به یاد تو نباشد دل نیست/ قلبی که به عشقت نتپد جز گِل نیستآن کس که ندارد به سر کوی تو راه/ از زندگی بی ثمرش حاصل نیست

سلامی صمیمانه و خاضعانه محضر شما عزیزانی
داریم که مشیت الهی، نور مهرتان را به دل ما تاباند و در دل مهربانتان
جایی برای ما باز کرد و نعمت همدلی را به ما ارزانی داشت. امیدواریم قدر
این نعمت را بدانیم و لایق عنایت و محبت شما باشیم.ضمن عرض خیر
مقدم پیشگاه شما عزیزان و سروران گرامی، سر بر آستان جلال پروردگاری می
س
نامه یکی از قدیمی ترین و اولین  راههای
ارتباطی است که انسانها از ابتدا برای ارتباط از آن استفاده میکرده اند. نوشتن
نامه به زبان انگلیسی چندان کار راحتی نیست، اما نگران نباشید. با بهکلام همراه شوید
تا طرز صحیح نوشتن نامه را از ابتدا تا انتها بیاموزید. یقیناً همه ی ما در طول
زندگی خود حداقل یک بار نامه می نکات در این مورد، میتواند به ما در نگارش یک نامه
ی خوب کمک کند.
نامه ها به دو دسته تقسیم می شوند: نامه های
رسمی- اداری یا (Formal) و نامه های غیر
رسم
امروز روانشناسان اجتماعی دور هم جمع شده بودند، تا از دکتر ابوالهری تقدیر نمایند. و ایشان در صحبت های خود گفت: این رشته را کسی حمایت نمی کند! و ما به سختی ان را حفظ می کنیم تا یک انستیتو بدهند! اما ایشان نگفت که چه کاری کرده است! اگر دفاع از رشته ای باشد که کار کردی ندارد، به چه دلیل باید آن را کمک کرد؟ در حالیکه جای خالی این رشته، در جامعه و جهان به شدت احساس می شود. به نظر می رسد اقایان بیشتر در جناح های سیاسی، که ماندگاری ندارند فعالیت کرده اند،
سی و هشتمین جشنواره فیلم فجر هم گذشت، و ما در حسرت دیدن یک چادر: بر تن سلبریتی های زن ماندیم. و این مرثیه ماندگاری خون رضاخانی، در رگ های هنرمندان ماست! هنرمندانی که بی دلیل در همه جا قریاد می زنند: ما مردم را دوست داریم! و برای مردم کار می کنیم، ولی معلوم می شود مانند ترامپ و پمپیو، فقط یاوه می بافند و ژاژ می خایند. آنها به سادگی می گویند: که اگر در فیلم هم چادر سر می کنند، از روی اعتقاد یا باور دینی و مردمی نیست. چون اگر رهایشان سازید، همانند خود
دشمنان می دانند که ما قوی هستیم! نفر اول در جهان که هیچکس قادر نیست با آن برابری کند. درد ایننجاست که به دوستان باید ثابت کنیم که قوی هستیم. متاسفانه ناباوری داخلی، دردی بی درمان است. زیرا که خناسان در پی آن هستند. هرکس تریبونی را در اختیار دارد، یا زبانی برای کفتن دارد، زبان در کام کشیده و قلم را شکسته است، تا نگوید. و یا می ترسد که بگوید! شهاب حسینی را می بینیم که چه درد مندانه، به آن اشاره می کند. بیانات داریوش ارجمند این را می رساند که: دوستان
 در مسائل بحرانی فقط کمک رسانی: هلال احمر یا
کمیته امداد شرط نیست! بلکه  وزارت اطلاعات،
و زارت خارجه و قوه قضائیه، مسئولیت بیشتری دارند. زیرا هر بحران مرکز کارزار حق و
باطل است. همچون گردابی که از دو جریان مخالف اب، ایجاد می شود. بسیاری از این
آبها، در هم تنیده و با همدیگر همسو می شوند! و این نقطه خطرناکی است که: برای
آرامش مردم شناخت آن لازم است. که  نیروهای
اورکادر و: سطح بالای اطلاعات و عملیات می طلبد. بطور مثال آمریکا مانع ورود دلار
به ایران
سایت تفریحی چفچفک :ولخرجی های گاه و بیگاه سلبریتی ها مسأله ی عجیبی نیست و شاید هر کس دیگری هم که ثروت آن ها را داشته باشد ترجیح بدهد از هر چیزی بهترینش را داشته باشد؛ مثل عمارت های عظیم و مجلل، ماشین های لوکس، لباس های پر زرق و برق و جواهرات و غذاهای گران قیمت. اما گاهی ولخرجی های سلبریتی ها شکل خنده دار و بی معنی ای پیدا می کند و آن ها پول بسیار زیادی صرف را چیزهای عجیبی می کنند. در ادامه به چند مورد از عجیب ترین ولخرجی های سلبریتی ها ثروتمند دن
with plane
Isfahan International Airport
With diameters
You can also arrive by train with Esfahan ... Esfahan Railway Station (Esfahan Road, Shiraz, Sepahan Shahr)
by bus
There are several cities in the province for this bus ... Terminal Sufeh (Beginning of Isfahan-Shiraz Road) - Kaveh Terminal (Kaveh Street)
By car
You can also enter the province by car. The most important routes:
From the east through the Tabas - Darin - Khor - Anarak - Naine and from Yazd - Nain
From the west through Delijan - Isfahan and Delijan - Kashan and Khomein - Golpayegan and Aligudarz - Daran and Shahrekord - Isfahan and Borujen - Dehagans and Lordegan - Semirom
From northern Damghan - Yazd and Qom - Kashan
From south of Shiraz-Abadeh-Shahreza-Esfahan
It is about 435 km from Tehran to Isfahan
From Shiraz to Isf
نکات قابل تعمق در نگارش نامه های تجاری انگلیسی
۱٫ املا
اشتباهات و بی دقتی در نامه می تواند از شما اثر بدی بر روی خواننده بگذارد.املا و علامت گذاری و رعایت اصول دستور زبان باید با دقت از سوی نگارنده نامه بررسی شود.
۲٫ سمت ها، نامها و نشانی ها
در مکاتبات بازرگانی باید نام طرف معامله خود را به درستی بنویسید . ضمن اینکه اشتباه در نوشتن آدرس و سمت طرف مقابل تاثیر بسیار بدی دارد.چنانچه مخاطب نامه را نمی شناسید و از آقا یا خانم بودن وی اطلاعی ندارید
فرمت و نمونه جملات برای استعلام و خرید کالا :
Opening: (شروع و آشنایی)-    We are ….(name of company) … based in…( city/country)… .-    We are one of the main producers of industrial chemicals in… (city/county)… .
نکته : در این قسمت جملاتی برای آشنایی ذکر میگردد که اساساً  از  3 قسمت ( من چه کسی هستم، شما را از کجا می شناسم و درخواستم از شما چیست) تشکیل می یابد.
Asking for catalogue : ( درخواست کاتالوگ)-    Could you please send us your current catalogue and price list for…(name of product)… ? we are particularly interested in… (kind of activity)… .-    Please would you send me an up-to date p
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها